EVEL-i liikmeks astumise avaldus on SIIN
Eesti Vee-ettevõtete Liidu sisseastumis- ja liikmemaksu reglement on kinnitatud 10. märtsil 2015. a üldkoosolekul.
The rules for the joining and membership fees of EVEL were approved at the General Meeting of 10 March 2015.
1. The joining fee is EUR 320.
2. The membership fee of EVEL is calculated on the basis of six months. The amount of the membership fee is calculated as follows:
1) in the case of water companies:
M = k (63.91xLN (A) +A/10000-463.34)
where: M – membership fee for six months (EUR)
k – coefficient determined for water companies with the decision of the General Meeting
(according to the decision of the General Meeting of 10.03.2015, the coefficient is 3.12)
A – net turnover for the services of water supply and sewerage in the six months preceding the accounting period (EUR);
2) the membership fee for six months may not exceed 1.0% of the net turnover;
3) by agreement, the yearly membership fee for AS Tallinna Vesi is EUR 13,527;
4) the membership fee for other members is EUR 1,054 with the decision of the General Meeting.
3. It is also possible to pay the membership fee all at once for the whole year.
4. If a member does not pay the membership fee within one calendar month as of the date of the invoice, EVEL has no obligation to provide services to the debtor.
5. If a member resigns its membership during an accounting period, the joining and membership fees are obligatory to pay and that have already been paid will not be returned.